Hello dear Amigurumi Knitting Lovers
Today we share a free amigurumi crochet pattern for you. As you know, we share new amigurumi free patterns every day. master crochets, amigurumi gazelles, amigurumi bears, amigurumi pola, amigurumi pandas, amigurumi penguins, amigurumi giraffes, amigurumi lama, amigurumi pigs, amigurumi rabbit, amigurumi clowns, amigurumi dolls, amigurumi unicorn, amigurumi elephants, amigurumi unicorn , amigurumi hippos, amigurumi monkeys, amigurumi cats, amigurumi dogs and more…
Today, the new daily crochet pattern Amigurumi Halloween Girl (day2) Free Crochet Pattern, I want to give you some information about this pattern;
• Various color yarns (I use cotton yarn 8/4)
• Various color Sport weight soft yarn (alpaca or soft cotton)
• Glitter or silver cotton
• A small amount of “fluffy” wool for the hand muff
• A small amount of thicker yarn of your choice for the snood
• 2,5 mm or 2,75 mm crochet hook (depending on your tension)
• Needles for sewing up
• Two 60 cm x 12 cm tulle fabric rectangles for the dresses
• A fabric rectangle (30 cm x 12 cm) for the birthday dress
• A toothpick and a skewer pick
• Sewing thread
• Polyester toy stuffing
Clothes crocheted with the described material can dress a doll of
about 30 cm.
Stitches and abbreviations :
This pattern uses American standard abbreviations
ch: chain stitch or chain space
slst: slip stitch
sc: single crochet
hdc: half double crochet
dc: double crochet
tr: treble crochet
bbl: bobble stitch (4 double crochet closed together in the same stitch)
inc : increase (2 stitches into 1 stitch of previous round)
dec : decrease (crochet 2 stitches together)
(…): repeat until end
Each piece is crocheted in a continuous spiral, not in joined rounds, starting off with a magic loop- or in rows.
Use a stitch marker to mark the end of each round.
At the end of each line, you will find in brackets the number of stitches you should get at the end of your row.
Notes : Color change : Always change your yarn in the last step of the last stitch, which means :
Work in previous color until 2 loops of the last stitch remain on the hook. Use the new color to complete the stitch.
The next stitch you make will be the first stitch in the new color.
Try not to cut off any yarn tails that will be needed later on, for example for stripes.
Bobble stitch : 4 double crochet closed together in the same stitch :
Yarn over. Insert the hook into the next stitch. Yarn over again and pull the yarn through the stitch (3 loops on the hook).
Yarn over and draw the yarn through the first 2 loops on the hook (2 loops remaining on the hook ).
Repeat the previous steps 3 times in the same stitch (you now have 4 half closed double-crochet stitches into one stitch).
Yarn over and pull the yarn through all 5 loops on the hook.
Day 2 : Fairy tale : Dress – crown, wings and magic wand
Dress : (with cotton yarn – 2,5mm hook)
The dress is made by crocheting the bodice then using tulle fabric to form the skirt
1. Chain 21 (21)
2. 20 sc along the chain, ch2 turn (20)
3. (1hdc, 1(hdc)inc) x10, ch2 turn (30)
4. 1(hdc)inc, 28 hdc, 1(hdc)inc, ch1 turn (32)
5. 4 sc, ch 6, skip 8 stitches, 8 sc, ch 6, skip 8 stitches, 4 sc, ch1 turn
6. 3 sc, inc, (6 sc, inc)x3, 3 sc, ch1 turn (32)
7. 5 sc, (inc, 10 sc)x2, 5 sc, ch1 turn (34)
8. inc, 32 sc, inc (36)
9. 36 sc, ch1 turn (36)
10. (11 sc, inc) x3, ch1 turn (39)
11-12. 39 sc, ch1 turn, 2 rows (39)
13. Picot : Start with 1slst, then crochet (3 dc in same stitch, 1slst in next stitch) x18. Slst. (19 “picots” in total)
Fasten off, leave a tail to sew the bodice onto the skirt.
Picot around the sleeves :
Join the yarn with a slst on the side of the
armholes and crochet (3 dc in same stitch,
1slst in next stitch) x4. Fasten off and
weave in the yarn with a needle join method.
Proceed in the same way for the other sleeve.
Trace and cut two tulle rectangles of approximately 30cm x 12cm.
Form the skirt by stitching a running stitch at the top of the fabric and gather it until it
measures the same size as the bodice (16cm). Sew the skirt and bodice together.
You can either add ties (or button + strap) at the back of the neckline and at the bottom of
the bodice to close the dress, or sew the bottom of the bodice on one centimeter (in order to
be able to still put on the dress) and add only a tie at the neckline.
The back of the skirt remains open.
Crown : (with glitter cotton yarn – 2,5mm hook)
1.Chain 63, make sure the chain isn’t twisted and join
with a slst.
2. Continue working in rounds 63 sc (63)
3. 63 sc around (63)
4. [3 hdc (in same stitch), ch 3, 3 hdc (in next stitch) skip 2
stitches, 1slst, skip 2 stitches] x9
Join with a slst in the fist hdc. Cut the yarn and fasten off.
Wings : (with glitter cotton yarn – 2,5mm hook)
Consists of two pieces of wings assembled together (make 4)
1. Chain 10 Start in 2nd ch from hook : (10)
2. 3sc, 3hdc, 2dc, (5dc in same stitch), rotate and continue
on the opposite side of chain : 2dc, 3hdc, 3sc, ch1 turn
3. 3sc, 3hdc, [1dc, 1(dc)inc] x4,1dc, 3hdc, 3sc, ch1 turn (25)
4. 3sc, 3hdc, [1dc,1(dc)inc] x6, 1dc, 3hdc, 3sc (31)
Do not cut the thread and continue crocheting along the side :
inc (in the corner), 3sc, slst. Cut the yarn and fasten off.
Assembling the wings : Sew the wings into pairs on the straight edge.
Layer them back to back and crochet a border around each pair of wings (in
back loop only):
Insert the hook through the corresponding stitches of both layers to crochet them
together (start in the pair seam): 6sc, (inc, 2sc) x2, 1(hdc)inc, (2hdc, 1(hdc)inc) x2,
(2sc, inc) x2, 6sc + 2sc in the seam and continue the same pattern on the other side.
Finish with a slst. Cut the yarn and fasten off.
Crochet 60 ch to hold the wings to the doll: Sew it in the middle at the top of the wing
joint and each end at the bottom to form straps.
Magic wand : (with glitter cotton yarn – 2,5mm hook)
Crochet two identical stars and assemble them one on top of the other by
sewing the edges with a needle.
1. 5 sc in magic ring (5)
2. inc (x5) (10)
3. 1 sc, inc (x5) Close the circle with a slst (15)
4. Ch 5, then crochet along the chain: (1sc, 1hdc, 1dc, 1tr,
skip 2 stitches, slst in next st) x5 (24)
Fasten off, leaving a long tail for sewing.
Insert a skewer pick as a stick.